Flower Care Tips
- Remove the lower wrapping of your bouquet, cut the stems at about 2-3cm at a 45 degree angle and put into a vase. Do not untie your bouquet. Trim the stems every 2 days.
- Remove any leaves or foliage from the stems that fall under the waterline of the vase.
- One of the best tips for getting the most enjoyment out of your flowers is to change the water daily with fresh and cold water. The water should look good enough to drink!
- Keep the vase away from the draughts, direct sunlight, heat sources and ripening fruit. All of these factors affect how long your flowers will last.
- Every stem has a different expected vase life. As blooms expire, pull them out from the vase to keep the other blooms fresher and longer.
- The flowers has been hand arranged in a wet foam block, please do not remove stems from the foam. On arrival, check that the block is moist. To prolong the life of your arrangement, add water into the container every 2 to 3 days. Mist spray your arrangement daily.
- Place your arrangement in a cool place with good air ventilation. The cooler the room the longer your flowers will last.
- For floral arrangement in a box, watering the flowers in a box is simple. Use a water bottle with a small mouth. A water bottle allows for better water control. Once again, you don’t want to overfill and stain your furniture.